Tuesday 15 November 2011

=.=""

I called him to ask him whether he is at home or not to pay our house November's rental fee to him. We paid him late this month as last week is holiday and some of us are not around. He said he is not at home now. Then, he asked me to bank in to him . Okay, I said I will bank in to him by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.  Oh my, guess what is his response. He said better bank in today. How am I going to bank in to him at this late night. I told him that we are not able to go to town at night as we only have bicycles. Then he said:" you can ask A(a senior who is not staying a same house with us) to fetch you go to the bank." =.= I can only end our conversation by saying okay okay, if not it will be an non-stop conservation...But, sorry, I can only make it tomorrow...

1 comment: